NEW PICS TAKEN WITH MICROSCOPE CAMERA!,Todays Rev war site finds with my E-TRAC,

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it wasn't as cold as I thought it would be today so an md buddy and myself got out this morning to a familiar Rev war skirmish site. My showable finds included one fired musket ball, one 1919 wheatie, one 1903 Indian, one sterling cuff link? and one mystery button that reads A E F 37 DIV. Any ideas on the button? The silver ring was from another hunt. My friend that was out with me today really cleaned up on the musket balls, I think he totaled 6 for the day. Thanks for looking and HH! :occasion14:

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    IMAG0001.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,082
  • IMAG0002.jpg
    IMAG0002.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,050
  • IMAG0003.jpg
    IMAG0003.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,065
Upvote 0
Re: Todays Rev war site finds with my E-TRAC

cam9457 said:
Well, here is a close up of the initials someone scratched on the back of the cufflink taken with my new microscope camera. And one of where it says "STERLING"

Great pics w/the microscope camera. What kind did you get and how wide will it go. I bought one of thos kids "eyeclops" things that can record on memory card, but it only gets REALLY close up...can't get the entire coin shot in a pic.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
No problem, aside of really detailed pics of stuff we find, it's really neat to look at all kinds of stuff really close up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back