Schuder3

Jan 12, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro and Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here in Virginia the weather has been lovely for metal detecting this winter. I am a Virginia son, proud american and appreciate and respect everyones history. I have been looking at relics on internet sites for some time and thought it might be the right time to contribute some of my 45 years of hunting relics. Started at the age of 14 when I lived in the Cold Harbor area hunting with a metrotech. Now I live at the mouth of the Rappahannock River and enjoy a vast timeline of relics. Any help on posting pictures would be appreciated and a Big Southern Yell to all, even you Yanks. By the way, y'all left a lot of good relics behind. Thanks!

Welcome aboard and your welcome :icon_thumleft:

welcome to Tnet. There is a guide for posting photos which can be located on the search menu. HH

Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

Welcome from Texas.

Rebel Yell right back atcha!!!

Welcome schuder, post some pictures of your collection when you can, you’re in a great state for relics!!

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan :occasion14: :headbang:

A great big Welcome to ya from middle Georgia!! I envy you for the fabulous area you're in especially because of the Rappahannock crossings documented. Hope you can make plenty of awesome finds. Can't help with the posting of booty, excuse me, relics but put some on the site when you can. I hope to get out and look at some of the areas of Sherman's march since there were so many skirmishes down here. I actually came from the Fort Fisher area in Wilmington, but you can't look there since it was declared a state historic site. I look forward to the stories and photos from you in the coming year and once again, welcome in !!

WELCOME to TNet,
from the State of Jefferson...!

Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome from Delaware, the northern-most Southern state (occupied by the North at the start of the war due to the gunpowder mills).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back