NEW ITEMS, BOYS AN GIRLS

S

salvet66

:) CAN ANYONE FIGURE THESE OUT? THE ONE WITH THE PATINA WAS FOUND AT AN OLD FIELD NEAR A SCHOOL( TOP OF AN OLD BOOK MARK?) SYMBOLS ARE THE HOROSCOPE. THE ONE WITH THE HAT WAS FOUND NEAR AN OLD HOUSE.OH BY THE WAY THE WRITING IS ITALIAN, IT MEANS SOMETHING LIKE DESERVE TO MERIT.(SOME CONGRADULATORY MEDAL MAYBE?)

Attachments

• Scan038, February 02, 2005.jpg
    Scan038, February 02, 2005.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 324
  • Scan039, February 02, 2005.jpg
    Scan039, February 02, 2005.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 376
  • 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 334
on the first one "Cappellai Meridionali D'Italia" I get" ITALY HAT MAKERS MERIDIONALS"? I can't make out what else is there ..................? On the Second, Sorry I can't read That one? :D? ? ? ? OK top actually would be (If I'm right on the Initials) "S.M.S. Hat Makers Meridionals Italy" I don't know what took so long, to see that? ?:D? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?I'm not realy shure what "Meridionals" is , city or part of the company name. ITALIAN still confuses me.? ;D? when I searched it, I got French sites ?

Upvote 0
"MERIDONALS" is Italian lawyer speak for "I'll make you an offer you can't understand" ;D Actually on my search it showed up in reference to math studies.

Upvote 0
GUESS NO ONE KNOWS MORE THAN ME ;D I FIRST ONE IS A CONGRADULATORY MEDAL I BELIEVE AND THE OTHER IS THE ZODIAC , MAYBE THE YOP OF AN OLD BOOKMARK, I SAW SOME SIMILIAR ONES SOMEWHERE. JUST WANTED SOME CONFIRMATION. THANKS ALL.

Upvote 0
using an Internet Translator on CAPPELLAI MERIDIONALI, I get "Southern Hat Makers" guess I shouldn't trust My Italian & go with the Experts HUH ? ?:D

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back