New here

InTheHammock

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2024
/
Hello everyone. I found this site while trying to research a child's rocker I acquired. I'm seeing very cool things that have been found by many! Congrats to you all!! I'm gonna start a thread with the rocker photos not knowing if it's really a treasure or not! If anyone could help I'd appreciate it! Karen in Indiana

Thread 'Child's Rocking Chair'... https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/childs-rocking-chair.699476/

Last edited:
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard InTheHammock!

Welcome aboard!
I’m not seeing the rocker photos. (?)
Thank you! I started a new thread since this one was for introduction. I'm not sure if I can post the link in my reply, but if you search for Child's Rocking Chair you can see it. I'm so anxious to find out anything about it!... Age, region it was manufactured, or who actually manufactured it... Things like this. Thank you!

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Thank you! I started a new thread since this one was for introduction. I'm not sure if I can post the link in my reply, but if you search for Child's Rocking Chair you can see it. I'm so anxious to find out anything about it!... Age, region it was manufactured, or who actually manufactured it... Things like this. Thank you!
Yes this forum/ thread is just for new member introductions....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back