New Garrett Infinium LS on its way

scrooge

May 3, 2008
Treasure Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Dual Field,Whites PI Pro,Whites SurfMaster II- Tesoro Silver Saber uMAX-Garrett Infinium LS
Great choice!! I wish you all the best and happy hunting! Let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you!!
Kellyco Chick

Man you got that for about $880.00 my buddy said he will have to see if he can get one for that price..............................................==Jim==

Good choice. Just pick your spots and buy a big scoop :thumbsup:

You won't be disappointed with the results of the hunting with that top of the line jobbie. What was said about a big scoop holds true. But you may need two of them. A screened type for the dry sand and a stainless steel thang like the Sunspot for the wading part. There are other good scoops too, but I like the Stealth because of it's strength and number of holes for fast straining of the sand. Also the handle floats it upright.

Time spent shaking out the sand means less time searching for more targets.

Attachments

• Stealth Scoop.jpg
    Stealth Scoop.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 214
  • Stealth Scoop.jpg
    Stealth Scoop.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 213
You are going to get some nice deep targets this year! Give the Infinium the time it deserves to be proficient, and you are going to get some great surprises. learn the sounds and the tricks, and you cam leave a lot of junk in the ground!

Below is a link to a slideshow from my first year using the Infinium: (give it a minute to download)

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/ZT8SI9HY

Once learned, the Infinium will amaze you at times with what it can do!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah, you'll need a good scoop plus a big can of spinach (LOL) :D

Keep us posted and ask any questions :icon_study: !!!

Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back