New from Illinois

Argentiferous

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2021
Detector(s) used
Ace 350, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello! Despite having a metal detector for at least a few years, I am relatively new to metal detecting. It's only recently that I've been getting into a rhythm of metal detecting while I am in between universities at the moment and have time to spare. I have knowledge in Geographic Information Systems and have been applying it to aerial imagery and plat books to find locations that look like good spots to detect around. I've been hoping to find coins, but have yet to find any (though I haven't tried many spots thus far). My most memorable find to date are the casing and cogs to an old pocket watch.

Welcome from Texas :wave:

Old parks and former structures closer to the center of town always promise not just coins but possible relics as well. Good luck out there:icon_thumright:

Welcome to Tnet .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. :hello:

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Illinois for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat::occasion14: :headbang:

Welcome to TreasureNet. Backyards are good spots to find coins or any lake beaches in your area. Good luck!

Hello from Florida's East coast!

Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Congratulations and welcome aboard and greetings from NY..perhaps try to search areas where people gather..parks..beaches ..fields

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back