tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hid a treasure somewhere in the United States,and it’s waiting for you to find it.

The book is soon to be released

Worth millions of dollars and growing more valuable each day, the pieces in the treasure are as varied as they are unique. Chosen to appeal to a wide range of tastes and interests, items include Bitcoin, antiquities, shipwreck bounty, rare Pokémon cards, sports memorabilia, gold, precious metals, and rare gems. Some objects have historical significance, made or owned by figures like Pablo Picasso, Andrew Carnegie, George Washington, Amelia Earhart, Jackie Onassis, Henry David Thoreau, and Louis Comfort Tiffany. There are even pieces from the original Forest Fenn treasure, all waiting to be discovered.

This one is what made me revisit the Niamo Speck cypher a few weeks ago until the book comes out and we can start chasing this one. Thanks for sharing it, Mysterious Writings does have some good hunters there, but it would be nice to get some different brains working on it if it generates some interest here.

Mysterious Writings is where I heard about Fenn years ago and it helped us get to what we think was within 100 miles of it. Doesn't sound close but considering the huge search area I think my father and I did pretty good. And we had fun hiking through the Rockies for a week (minus the citations for illegal hunting, I guess they expected us to starve).

This is the t-hunt I meant..
Largest box Mi
Forest fenn box Cal
Pokemon box Ark
Past future box Neb
Appalachian foot path box Georgia
My guess

I wanted to let you know, in Europe existed a similar treasure challenge like this of Forrest Fenn.
The guy who thought about this "treasure" hunting was RĂ©gis Hauser from France. His object was a precious owl made by gold, silver and jewels. Of course his target was to sell many books about the subject, giving interviews, etc, with the money earned to be maybe more than the value of the treasure.
Seems this is a worldwide good method to earn easy money from people who are in needs and from dreamers treasure hunters.
What is the next challenge?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back