New Detector

Xterra 305, 505, Eurotek Pro, F2, just to name a few I have used. The last 2 don't not have adjustable ground balance in case your soil is mineralized.

Hello, I use an at gold. Its lightweight, and will telescope, its brother at pro is similar and both are great for coins. Hh!

what is your budget and what do you want to hunt ?

I'd also add the Fisher F75 LTD and Minelab X-Terra 705 as light weight machines to some of the suggestions above if they are in your price range.

AS electronics shrinks, they get lighter. That is the trend. Whites new detector appears to have lightened up. You have to remember that some of the lower price units are lighter because they lack some of the electronic 'stuffings'
Frank...
hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

My Budget is about $600.00

c scope 3mx is a good lightweight machine, also the control box can clip onto your jeans or belt making it even lighter, its also a good sensitive machine with good depth and discrimination, and not bad on the beach.price aint bad either just over 200 quid, or if you look on ebay for a used one you can half that.....last thing...after sales service is second to none even if youve got it elsewhere with no guarantee....good luck

Last edited:
What ever you choose, GL. & HH!

With that budget, take a look at the Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F5 with the DD coil, and the Tesoro Outlaw with the 3 pack of coils....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back