NEW CONTEST

Busy, busy,, checking stores for furniture.
Arranged for a delivery of frame and box springs tomorrow. On to Dollar General.
Last

Just had chicken tenders for lunch, picked up toaster.
Opened a bank account in town so I won't have to pay ATM fees.
Made some rings for customers early.....Took the Daughter to the fair all day.....taking her swimming in our lake (92 today) making some food and then off to do some real work.....fun day to be
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Last......zzzzzz.....hmmmm...zzzzzz
Last

Today was my only day off in a 10 day stretch. Fortunately I have my vacation coming up and will be taking the entire month of November off. I am SO looking forward to it.

Enjoy your day off that is well deserved
Last

Going anywhere special??

My wife and I are going to visit our daughter who recently moved to Grand Island, NE. Initially we were going to fly, but after thinking about it we figured it'll be a nice road trip. If we don't hit any unexpected delays I figure we can get there in two nights. My biggest dilemma is whether I should take my detector and stop along the way, or just get there as quick as possible.

Last edited:
It should stay in the 80's through Friday. Then the daytime temperatures are going to be in the 60's.
Been in the 90's here....suppose to drop to mid 70's on Wednesday.....probably snow next week. Leaves starting to fall and change colors

My wife and I are going to visit our daughter who recently moved to Grand Island, NE. Initially we were going to fly, but after thinking about it we figured it'll be a nice road trip. If we don't hit any unexpected delays I figure we can get there in two nights. My biggest dilemma is whether I should take my detector and stop along the way, or just get there as quick as possible.

Take the detector with you. Just enjoy the trip and enjoy each mile as it comes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back