NEW CONTEST

Almost forgot about the contest....lol
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

If there were actually going to be a winner and a prize.............I think that___________ is the most deserving.

I think that there are 3-4 of us that are deserving of such a reward as being named.....
Last

Happy 4th....For anyone who has served in the armed forces.....I Thank you for your service and for the freedoms that I have.
Last

31 years combined active duty Air Force between my wife and I. I am still serving on the civil service side of things going on 17 years now.

Love ya man (no pun intended)....thank you so much for your service.

The dophin roast was great, food enough for all, meet many new friends. We will all miss dophin. God bless.

It works like this....whomever is last at the finish wins....so Joe Smoe who has never posted here could come in tomorrow and post and win. I would congratulate them and not cry...
Last

You said there was three or four people who deserve to win...are you including yourself?
Fish, Honest, Wind, dolphin? Please explain...

3 people.....me, myself and I
Last

Hey, I noticed that you didn't include yourself, Mr Nam. You must have low self esteem. Can't be last with a character defect like that. I also noticed that you did show up for the Dolphin roast.
Low Self Esteem and Anti Social. Hmmmm,
Nope,, don't think you're going to win this contest.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back