NEW CONTEST

To be Honest, I go to bed past Midnight and get up about Noon which is not good. I keep telling myself stay off the Computer by 11;00 PM and go to bed by Midnight. While in bed that long, I am lucky to get 8 hours of sleep due to pains. I also get nightmares' every morning around ten. I am not healthy and have lungs problems and get tire easy. This month, I will take sleep tests at Yale Hospital, one of the best in Connecticut. Wish me the best while you all take turns be last.

Okay,, one of the guys (Peter), who is on the Pigeon Format that I am a member of has posted about a friend of his who is very sick and has to sell his birds. These are rare to very rare pigeon breeds. He is selling them for dirt cheap. I purchased some birds from Peter last year and they are excellent stock. I saw pictures of the birds that are being sold. So come Sunday, I'm going to head out on a 6 hundred mile, round trip to Fishkill, NY. Hope I get back in time to be Last.
Have a safe trip and looking forward to seeing the new Pigeons.
Anyone seen Sam?
Last

Where is everybody? Saw the family doctor and upset that he did not asked for a Urine sample. Maybe, next time. Last I am.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back