NEW CONTEST

But thanks for the offer :D I would love to see Florida again. Was like six lsst time I was in California. Still have relatives there.
Is Mrandron ok?
Fish is gonna get in trouble messing with beer in Utah.
Even if it is only .5 percent alcohol.
I am trying Shiner Rock beer. Very smooth compared to Guiness. At a certain point it all tastes tastes like beer.
Then you are shooting sawed off shotguns out car windows or other activities.

Its not 5 pm yet but I am having a beer

Here’s tonight’s selection. 9.1% of deliciousness. Eat your heart out, Utah!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1549075178.032212.jpg

Last

Lol....that is about the darkest beer I have seen....I dont think you can get any darker...now, do you drink that at room temperature or ice cold?
Last

Anyone else want some that donkey piss Valley is serving up.
Last

Now that it's too cold for UFO's, and my fairy traps are not working....I'm finding myself looking for evidence of Big Foots cousin TINY Foot. They are the most elusive member of the Foot family but I think I might of found some tracks...Only 1 known photo is known to exist...I want to get the second.
Last

I think I located MR. ICE FAIRY FOOT,, and he ain't looking for no toe nails under your pillow.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1548877339459.jpg
    FB_IMG_1548877339459.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 32
Morning all.

Just for the record, I do not consume Utard beer. My wife and I are both prior military and can purchase real stuff on base. And I do not follow sports after the baseball strike many years ago.

Rain and snow for the next 4 days, guess I will be doing indoor stuff and stay in LAST!

Morning all.

Just for the record, I do not consume Utard beer. My wife and I are both prior military and can purchase real stuff on base. And I do not follow sports after the baseball strike many years ago.

Rain and snow for the next 4 days, guess I will be doing indoor stuff and stay in LAST!
Is there beer in Utah....someone told me once it was Camel Piss? IDK....?
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back