May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My new At came today in the mail , after reading the manual and figuring out what was what I decided it was time to get it dirty . I spent a couple hours at my parents old farm and found some new treasures .
Started out slow with a bunch of trash and steel farm implement pieces . Then I finally got a good signal and pulled out a 39 wheat penny . By time I left the farm and went to my second spot I had gotten a,
39 Wheat penny
46 Wheat penny
44 Wheat penny
43 Mercury dime
and 4 clad quarters and 2 clad nickels.
When I got to my second spot I dug a lot and I mean a lot of trash trying to learn my machine better. I got another 45 wheat there and a silver spoon . Then I started to work around a row of old shade trees . I dug a good signal and out of the hole popped something that I had never seen before and didn't know existed . After cleaning it off and looking on the internet to figure out what I had, I discovered I had broken into the 1800s club with a 2 cent piece . Too much crud on the front to get a yr but the back cleaned up pretty good so I could tell what I had . So needless to say I am in love with my At pro now and I have a cool bunch of coins to add to my small collection and a bunch of scrap to put in my recycle box for the steel yard.
If I ever figure out how to post pics I will update my post (Im horrible on the computer)8-)

Upvote 7
Great job,I love my at pro

That is an excellent first trip out with a new machine. Imagine all you'll find once you've learned all the tricks of the AT Pro.

:hello:Welcome and Congrats on some awesome finds. Now that is the way to get the party started. The 2 cent piece is on my bucket list. Years of hunting and some really neat stuff but never a 2 cent piece. Happy hunting and hope you get the pics figured out soon. :icon_thumleft:

Is this your first machine ever? Awesome finds my man!!

I found over 150 coins today on the beach in 4hrs with my AT Pro. I love the machine! I have had it for over 3 years, and like any machine the more you use it the better it will perform.

would love to see pics of the silver spoon! congrats, you are going to love that machine.

Congrats. It is such a great hobby. You just have to love it. I wish you many more finds!!

Awesome hunt!! c'mon man lets see some pics!
If they can put a monkey in outer space, I'm confident a friend can show you how to post pics. LOL
And i'm sure you're going to find a lot more you're going to want to show off :)

outstanding.gif

My first machine was a bounty hunter tracker II that was actually my step sons . But my 11 yr old son asked me a month or so ago if it still worked and if we could try it out . So we used it together and found some wheats and clad and I was hooked so I ordered the AT Pro and off we went . LOl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back