Need some feed back on GARRETTs

jwm45

Sep 5, 2011
south texas
Detector(s) used
,f-5,simplex 2.68: simplex + 2.78
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to find out the difference between the AT PRO,At pro gold,and AT MAX :icon_scratch: .At 83 trying to piece them apart.Need some feed back on them please.My grand son is looking for one all we know is that they are 15---18 khz.Not for sure if the at max and gold detectors are deep detector vs. the 15 khz pro?Which one would make the best all around detector.:notworthy:jwm45

Trying to find out the difference between the AT PRO,At pro gold,and AT MAX :icon_scratch: .At 83 trying to piece them apart.Need some feed back on them please.My grand son is looking for one all we know is that they are 15---18 khz.Not for sure if the at max and gold detectors are deep detector vs. the 15 khz pro?Which one would make the best all around detector.:notworthy:jwm45
I think for the price of all them machines you listed. Why not give the new Garrett Vortex VX9 a try. I'll have to go look, but I think it might have a 18khz setting.

I think for the price of all them machines you listed. Why not give the new Garrett Vortex VX9 a try. I'll have to go look, but I think it might have a 18khz setting.
Thank you I think they have 3 models the best one is $599.Thank you for your help

Attachments

• vortex-vx9-control-panel-thincoin-1000x541_0.jpg
    vortex-vx9-control-panel-thincoin-1000x541_0.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Vortex-explore.jpg
    Vortex-explore.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
  • dirt fishing.jpg
    dirt fishing.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3

Attachments

• vortex-vx9-control-panel-thincoin-1000x541_0.jpg
    vortex-vx9-control-panel-thincoin-1000x541_0.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Vortex-explore.jpg
    Vortex-explore.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
I think they are worth checking out. Fully waterproof too. They are shipping supposedly in July.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back