Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....got out for a whole 20 minutes before I had to give up due to coughing, gagging, sneezing and having an out of body feeling due to ears being plugged. Managed a few coins and a dewy. Need identification help on this one.

P9010001.jpg

P9010002.jpg

Item turns completely and is box like with the same design on each panel with what looks like a broken "O" on the top that could be used to put on a chain. Any info appreciated.

Dr. Sindar Paul Seetharamadoo got a visit from me and promptly put me on two meds....one for pneumonia and one for another viral infection and orders to stay home for 5 to 7 days! No diggy diggy for a week...........................digging withdrawal with no cure!

IronSpike said:
Maybe a seal pendant?

That was my first thought, but normally they rotate & have different designs on each side :icon_scratch:

Maybe more of a decorative pendant in the style of a multifaceted seal matrix

Upvote 0
I agree with the above. We've seen similar here but that one's a little different. :icon_scratch:

Do what the doc said and don't rush it. pneumonia is nothing to play with. I wish you a speedy recovery. :icon_sunny:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back