Need Help with a Silversmith makers mark

Stef45

Jan 7, 2016
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was stamped on the item that was most likely made in the 1910-1920s wondering if anyone could ID it for me. Thanks

silver.jpg

bump

Upvote 0
It would help if you tell us what the object is (preferably with pics) and tell/show us any other markings.

Upvote 0
Sorry was hoping for someone to see it and recognize it. But this mark is on the back of a set of sterling cufflinks. No other markings

Upvote 0
No luck from my searching. I've been looking for EAP and AP names, but maybe someone else can see the mark differently?

Upvote 0
No luck from my searching. I've been looking for EAP and AP names, but maybe someone else can see the mark differently?

Yeah I was looking for CAP EAP AP marks and could not find anything.

Upvote 0
I spent a considerable amount of time trying to find an answer for you. The maker mark is evidently EAP as I found a few other cuff links on the net with that maker mark, although it was styled different which would assume a slight change in logo over the years in business. I didn't have any luck finding out who that manufacturer is though.

Upvote 0
I spent a considerable amount of time trying to find an answer for you. The maker mark is evidently EAP as I found a few other cuff links on the net with that maker mark, although it was styled different which would assume a slight change in logo over the years in business. I didn't have any luck finding out who that manufacturer is though.

I appreciate the effort for sure. Yeah this one is not an easy find. Gotta be something out there but maybe not

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back