Need Help Identifying a Pin

MODIGGER

Greenie
Apr 11, 2007
Buffalo MO
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec II
This pin is about the size of a dime. It appears to have a militia man on the front. The letters MLM or LMM depending on how you perceive it can be initials or Roman Numerals. The pin is intact. It was found at a old Methodist Church. Not sure if that has anything to do with what it is. If you notice the Continent behind the man is Europe not North America. (I think) I've had this for about a year and was just trying to identify it.

4-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

Upvote 0
MLM Pin

Here's a copy of ours, we were leaning towards MLM stands for Magazine Lee-Metford Rifle. But that's where we get stuck. At least we know there are two in existence. We found ours in North Carolina near Ft. Bragg. If anyone has figured it out, please let us know!

2014-09-01 19.14.43.jpg

This pin is about the size of a dime. It appears to have a militia man on the front. The letters MLM or LMM depending on how you perceive it can be initials or Roman Numerals. The pin is intact. It was found at a old Methodist Church. Not sure if that has anything to do with what it is. If you notice the Continent behind the man is Europe not North America. (I think) I've had this for about a year and was just trying to identify it.

4-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

Upvote 0

4-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

I know this post was made years ago, but I just found the same piece the other day on my families farm except mine is like a cufflink instead of a pin, but with the same exact design. Did anyone ever figure out what this is because this is the only other example I’ve been able to find online?

Upvote 0
MLM Pin

Here's a copy of ours, we were leaning towards MLM stands for Magazine Lee-Metford Rifle. But that's where we get stuck. At least we know there are two in existence. We found ours in North Carolina near Ft. Bragg. If anyone has figured it out, please let us know!

View attachment 1046923

I see you also have found one of these. I found one just the other day on my families farm in North Carolina except mine is like a cufflink instead of a pin with the same exact design and you and the other gentleman showing yours on this site is the only other two example of it I’ve been able to find online. Has anybody ever figured out what these are??
MLM Pin

View attachment 1046923

I found one of these the other day on my family’s farm in North Carolina. I haven’t been able to find any info or even another one like it until I stumbled upon yours and the one that the other gentlemen posted. Mine has the exact same design and size except mine is what appears to be a cufflink instead of a pin. Did anyone ever find anymore info on these?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    558.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0372.jpeg
    IMG_0372.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back