Need help decoding Jesuit symbols

I believe this to be a Jesuit symbol, maybe directions to a church treasure?
It is chiseled into rock on the coast of British Columbia in one of the many inlets. The geometry is %100 accurate and it’s evenly and fine chiseled like a mason would chisel a gravestone. See picture attached
In trying to break codes I’ve seen the triangle in a circle represent the Christian Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Ghost, in unity/infinity of the circle). Which leads me to think this could be related to that, especially with the cross symbol next to it.

But I can’t understand how the square relates to it or find anything online where there is a square present.
The square could relate to a tunnel or mine. So if the triangle relates to something precious, or sacred...
You need to search the entire area, & take pics to see if there's anything else that may be a sign or clue.
Remember, the Jesuits were masters of signs right in plain sight, & with the use of shadows only showing
up at certain times of day/year... Take lots of pics all around at different times if possible, & look closely
at them on your computer screen. & that includes condensed thumbnails, as well as blowing them up
to examine every detail. See if you have anything like what is posted in any relative thread, like:

Someone apparently did spend a lot of time making it... Likely for a significant reason.
It doesn't look like a random carving, but it is unusual, & you should definitely try for an aura,
which you can learn all about how to do that in the above thread, & don't worry about the Jokers.
Try studying good pics & try to get an aura, study the entire place surrounding, & go from there.
Some places take some time to discover, & see what is around there, so don't get discouraged.
Keep looking & trying, Something else may very well be discoverable & show up, good luck...

Last edited:
A circle can represent:
1) Eternity. If you trace a circle it never ends.
2) An orb; either celestial or terrestrial
3) spirit

In this application I’d read it as:
Triangle = God
Square = Jesus (Son of Man)
Circle = The Holy Spirit

Cross: Sacrifice made via the influence of Triangle, Square & Circle.

So, I’d estimate religious influence.
The treasure not being of the intrinsic kind. IMHO 👍🏼

Funny I've never known of the Son of man being represented as a square.
At least you pretended to be trying to help, but it's more like a joke, sorry.
Maybe the Templars really were there having a special church service,
& took all the time to carve it, just to leave a sign, like "we were here" ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back