Need an urgent help

G&Gseeker

Mar 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody, and thanks for paying attention. in the attached images you will see a collection of founds (for me and some of my friends) from different locations. Well we need to know more information about these founds, and as well we are interested in knowing how valuable they are ???
any help would be a appreciated.
I shall let you with the attachments qualified and numbered..
NO 1
٢٠١٥٠٣٢٩_١٩١٧٠&#16.jpg٢٠١٥٠٣٢٩_١٩١٦٥&#16.jpg
as I can see this should be coins from first roman ages. waiting for any further information.

NO 2
٢٠١٥٠٣٢٩_١٩١٨٠&#16.jpg٢٠١٥٠٣٢٩_١٩١٨١&#16.jpg٢٠١٥٠٣٢٩_١٩١٨٢&#16.jpg
This looks like a fish, made out of copper I guess..

NO 3
٢٠١٥٠٣٢٩_١٩٢٣١&#16.jpg٢٠١٥٠٣٢٩_١٩٢٣٢&#16.jpg٢٠١٥٠٣٢٩_١٩٢٣٣&#16.jpg
This is supposed to be a blue ore Emerald...

Further pics shall be attached later (pics of Gemstones)
for the time being I need more information about these attached pics

I posted in the thread that "Untitled" started and it was definitely deleted. Is that something a thread starter can do on their own or is it strictly a function of moderators?
Only admins and mods can delete opening post and or delete entire threads. Untitled was banned...

Upvote 0
I’m trying to contact that person, whose sent these pics.
He told me that he is using an IP hiding tool, which I use for a security reasons. ( I don’t want to discuss this anymore) please understand that.
I’m only looking for help regarding my founds.
Can you help me with that?
I don’t care about that (untitled). and so sorry to contact him (if he was so).
Please understand my situation.
Regards.....

Upvote 0
G&G your using the same IP as untitled and posting the same picture... Your IP hiding tool isn't working either....

It violates our rules to use new name to enter after being banned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm done with this guy...obviously same guy...never responded to my extensive search efforts on his behalf in the past.

Upvote 0
As I had told you. Some pics were sent to me from someone. I felt as if I had to know about them (that's the crime I had committed). The guy who sent me these pics was so damaged for being panned, and he completely didn't understand why he was panned?
I tried to afford some help, and sorry for that. (if that was annoying you).
But those founds were really cool treasures, that we should care about as treasure seekers.
By the way for the next a few days. I have a cool collection of founds, which we should discuss.
Get ready for that, and never miss it......
Regards

Upvote 0
Doesn't explain why your using same IP as untitled...

Upvote 0
Cause he is using different other IP’s. maybe one of them is mine.

Upvote 0
Cause he is using different other IP’s. maybe one of them is mine.
Your both using same static ip and they are not through IP hider like you said.. IP trace down to same building, same address in same city

Upvote 0
No idea of what this computer talk means.. but, whoever he/she/they are...sound like a 'one arm fisherman' showing how big the fish he caught was. ;/

Upvote 0
No idea of what this computer talk means.. but, whoever he/she/they are...sound like a 'one arm fisherman' showing how big the fish he caught was. ;/

You are the best, MAN.

Upvote 0
Same IP -- could it be co-workers in the same office or students in the same dorm? I don't know how IP addresses work - just posting a possible.

The coin looks replica to me as well, however, the replicas hawked around Roman sites aren't usually that good of a replica. So, maybe.

The fish on the half circle -- possibly rein guides from a chariot?

Upvote 0
Posted this on the wrong topic, sorry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back