May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See picture 1 of the first game strip we did, it was a near blank with just 3 plain buttons & 1 very scrappy Roman Coin.
We were 3/4's of the way through the last game strip on the new farm & we were glad to see the Livery Button come out :P Thankfully the next couple of runs I had a nice Roman Follis & a hammered - pity its in poor condition as its a Durham mint of Edward IV :(

Being the :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: ..est day this year & digging 4 hours with mostly rubbish was just about saved in the last 30 minutes :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 982
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 986
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 976
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 970
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 950
Upvote 0
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Meh, :dontknow: I'll take silver in any condition ! :icon_thumleft:

Great finds !! :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D

So do I, its just a shame that the Rare ones come out terrible (most of the time).

Hey Cru:

A near skunk doesn't count, but it does make you sweat till that first one comes out. WTG

Les

diggerfororo said:
Hey Cru:

A near skunk doesn't count, but it does make you sweat till that first one comes out. WTG

Les

specially in this weather

A rare Hammered worth 100 usual . :o :o
Good hunting Cru !! :headbang:

Good one Crusader, Your fortunate to have great places to hunt. looking forward to seeing you hit the big one some day. :headbang:

Treasure $ Trekkies said:
Good one Crusader, Your fortunate to have great places to hunt. looking forward to seeing you hit the big one some day. :headbang:

It won't be long now, at least thats what I keep saying :laughing7: come on harvest :headbang:

Still a great hunt in my book! I'm looking forward to getting out in June...

romeo-1 said:
Still a great hunt in my book! I'm looking forward to getting out in June...

your lucky if June is the start of your harvest :o

A livery button and a hammered silver? I'd say you came out pretty nice today :headbang: (I just needed the livery button :laughing9: )

HISPAN said:
A rare Hammered worth 100 usual . :o :o
Good hunting Cru !! :headbang:
:thumbsup:

Skunked Skunked :icon_scratch: are you on the change :laughing9: good stuff for this time of year, I'm off to a organised club hunt tomorrow :P shows how deperate I am :laughing9:

SS

Those look like pretty nice finds to me, I'd love to find a few of those beauties. Congrats!

HH,Ringfinder

nearly skunked but you pulled thru once again...great finds :icon_thumright:

The Patriot said:
nearly skunked but you pulled thru once again...great finds :icon_thumright:

As we say 'the system paid'. Half-way through covering the last area we had nothing. We could have easily, said that this field is pointless. But we always cover an area from corner to corner, because if its as bad as the two we did, we will cross them off the list & never return. We were both glad that we stuck to the system when the Roman & hammered came out from the blue.

Silver Searcher said:
Skunked Skunked :icon_scratch: are you on the change :laughing9: good stuff for this time of year, I'm off to a organised club hunt tomorrow :P shows how deperate I am :laughing9:

SS

I bet you're not :wink: :laughing9:

Great looking silver ill take it bent or not nice buttons to :icon_thumleft: Good hunt Dd60

It's virtually impossible to get skunked in the UK. Your country is stuffed with goodies. Come for a holiday to Western Australia or NZ and don't forget to take your beeper with you ;D. You will soon learn the meaning of 'getting skunked'. Today I was happy to find a shilling of 1891 when my battery was almost flat. Then some teens came up to me to talk about detecting (they have some experience in beach-hunting). I was so tired that I muttered something not quite intelligible in reply to their question. And guess what. 'Are you English?' they ask me ;D

tuatara said:
It's virtually impossible to get skunked in the UK. Your country is stuffed with goodies. Come for a holiday to Western Australia or NZ and don't forget to take your beeper with you ;D. You will soon learn the meaning of 'getting skunked'. Today I was happy to find a shilling of 1891 when my battery was almost flat. Then some teens came up to me to talk about detecting (they have some experience in beach-hunting). I was so tired that I muttered something not quite intelligible in reply to their question. And guess what. 'Are you English?' they ask me ;D

I bet I could show you a thing or two about getting "skunked" in the UK, ask Cru :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back