NC FOLKS

Wilmington N.C here and a New fellow on the board.

Garner... Just getting back into it after lay-off of several years.

Hello Everyone,

I'm located at McGee's Xrds, Halfway between Garner and Benson just off Hwy 50. Just getting back in after a 20 year break.

Leo

Midway - Wallburg area, S of Winston Salem, N of Thomasville, E of Midway, S of Wallburg, W of Highpoint, NE of Lexington :headbang:

Fellow panners feel free to contact us - just finished off $20 take home 5 gal bucket from the Cotton Patch mine, few .3g pounded flat nuggets and thumbnail pile of flakes for a day's work.

Working the Thomasville/Lexington areas below the old mines, but would like to hit sites known for nuggets. Any suggestions let us know! :help:

:read2:

Thanks - PD

I will be at Seymour Johnson AFB in Nov. Looking foward to it!! :headbang:

I'm from Carolina Shores Just North of Calabash NC. I do the beaches but perfer to find old properties to hunt. My hunting buddy (South-will-rise) just moved to Maine (Go Figure) and I am looking for a new buddy to hunt with. I am a transplant from Vermont (please don't hold that against me) and love the Carolina's. Been here full time now for two years and have a business that I run from my home. What a life. Contat me here or email [email protected]
Get-er-Dug

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 348
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 341
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    576.7 KB · Views: 362
I will be flying in Nov. 4th. :hello:
Seymour J AFB
I have been been gone from the south for the last 7 years so it will be good to be back . I already have the family relocated and have a house a 3 acres with a barn which will be my hangout. Looking foward to future hunts and treasure talk. :coffee2:

I live in Statesville myself, new to detecting but a long time owner of a cheap radio shack detector.

Just starting in this for the excercise and of course finding some cool old stuff.. Live in Roxboro which is north of Durham on 501.. Have lots of old school sites, train depot and such that dont think have ever been MD'ed yet.. Thanks for your time.. Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back