Native American, coin silver bracelet today!!!!

NICE TUFF !!! That is definately the Keeper of the Day! I would have fallen over if I would have found something like that!!! :-\
I love Older silver pieces like that one!! You win!!!

Keep it Up!!!

MJ

Nice variety of coins even if you didn't find any silver coins. The bracelet is seriously cool :icon_thumright:

Awesome bracelet. You should sport that on your swinging wrist...could bring some luck or improve your wrist function...or whatever they claim it helps out with...

Nice finds Mr Tuff, sweet bracelet!

Nice find :icon_thumleft:

We would love to see some pictures in your posts also :coffee2:

Blaze

Really like your video! And love the vintage silver & turquoise bracelet, what a cool find! Andi

your little bracelet looks like Navajo silver wtg :icon_thumleft: thats a very sweet piece .

HH tank

Awesome find :headbang: Try using a bandaid over the camera's mic while driving, it works for me :)

Scot

awsome indian penney and a squaw bracelet u big chief now.Maybe 50 need to be scalped

camera may suck but car still sounds good keep it up tuff

break out the cuffs .. it's Outlaw Tuff :icon_scratch: you would think the police would have more important things to do . Burns me up >:( great coins and the Native American bracelet is well crafted and a lovely fantastic find . :icon_thumleft: dawg

What a great silver bracelet! :o Wonder what the designs on it represent?

WTG! Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back