Myself & Intro

Re: Myself & Intro

I hear that ;D
I used to be a barber....business isn't what it used to be :)

TW

Bridge! What a great write up...and great pictures. Nice to see you! :)

Hello Mona I appreciate your generous words I like that little building you all put up for your displays at festivals Have you always lived in France? I never been to Paris but many cities along the french riveria line cannes, toulon, hyeres, nice, etc. Aways enjoyed my visits there

bridgeendfarm said:
Have you always lived in France? I never been to Paris but many cities along the french riveria line cannes, toulon, hyeres, nice, etc. Aways enjoyed my visits there

I think she's lived in France ever since she was painted... ;)

Montana Jim said:
bridgeendfarm said:
Have you always lived in France? I never been to Paris but many cities along the french riveria line cannes, toulon, hyeres, nice, etc. Aways enjoyed my visits there

I think she's lived in France ever since she was painted... ;)

Gosh you right I should of remembered that lol

Just noticed something missing from your mugshot. :o ;D

:wink: RR

Welcome to Tnet, BEF. That sunrise picture just breaks my heart right now, considering where I am. Thank you for your service to our country. I may not seem like it sometimes, but us regular folks appreciate it. USN is alright. My grandpa was in the navy and they captured an occupied island with ease. Then the Japanese came out and told them the war was over 5 days ago. Communication. Some things never change! Later.

River Rat said:
Just noticed something missing from your mugshot. :o ;D

:wink: RR

what this post is over a year old, been quitely sitting on the bottom of the pile and you have to renew it :wink: only thing missing is maybe some gray lol

TY

love the story of your grandpaw, sound like the military life indeed when I was in

RGINN said:
Welcome to Tnet, BEF. That sunrise picture just breaks my heart right now, considering where I am. Thank you for your service to our country. I may not seem like it sometimes, but us regular folks appreciate it. USN is alright. My grandpa was in the navy and they captured an occupied island with ease. Then the Japanese came out and told them the war was over 5 days ago. Communication. Some things never change! Later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back