Attachments

• Img_0792.jpg
    Img_0792.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 923
  • Img_0793.jpg
    Img_0793.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 898
Upvote 0
That's a lot of pull-tabs, but it paid off for ya,,, congrats...

::) Nice ring, what is the large coin below the key? and thanks for cleanig up so many pull tabs, there are millions on the beach. What beach did you hit?
We live down in surfside and hit Garden City peir area when I can

Thanks guys it takes digging a bunch of pull tabs to get to those rings. Two of the toe rings are 925 silver.We also have a contest at the metal detecting club I am in and the person who turns in the most pull tabs gets a points toward some cool silver coin prizes. ;D

Very nice ring. Great find. I will be in Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach on April 17 for a weeks vacation with the kids. We plan on hitting the beaches 3 or 4 days. Can you recommend any particular area of the beach? Are all the beaches ok to hunt in SC? Again nice job on your finds. I hope the kids and I do as well.

Sorry to take so long to get back working a lot this time of year.Vrent the big coin is a token that says something about Florida pools. Dave I was hunting both wet and dry sand the ring was in the dry sand and the DFX did awesome in the wet sand. Steve any area should be good. Hunt at low tide if you can The beach can get crowded which is a good thing more goodies dropped. I hope for a crowded beach then a sudden thunderstorm where every one runs for cover and scatters goodies every where. If it is crowded hunt earlier morning and at night. Good luck let us know how you do.

Nice finds,Hope the beach go'ers like the cleaner beach with all the pull tabs gone.HH

nice finds how deep was the frisbee was it hard to dig out? and there wasnt any toes attached to those toe rings were there?

Resq that is not a Frisbee that would be the coil cover to my DFX. If you are real quick you can get the toe rings off the toes with out them even knowing it.

Rtde good luck let us know what you find.

Hey Swing,

Any silver coinage in there?

Nice finds buddy! By the looks of the pull tabs , .....you earn the rings! ;)

Rod

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back