My Mug Shot (and family)

What a beautiful family portrait. Yep, y'all all look like sisters. Nice to have you on board with us here.

:wink: RR

welcome_signs_6 (2).gif

Attachments

• welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 5,530
YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN HERE, NICE PEOPLE, GREAT INFO, TONS OF HUMOR
DON'T BE A STRANGER, REMEMBER - DIG - POST- LAUGH - LOL :thumbsup:

M L HUDSON

Attachments

• DSC_1075-1.jpg
    DSC_1075-1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 5,469
Being an older fellow I have to say your Mom is a beautiful lady and I think you look the most like her! Oh the other sisters are foxes too, but you and Mom really look alike. M :o nty

welcome also from my home to yours

may you each find the 1/10th of the treasure in metal detecting
that you obvisously have found in each other as a family

Take Care :)

look forward to your posts and your discoveries

Monty said:
Being an older fellow I have to say your Mom is a beautiful lady and I think you look the most like her! Oh the other sisters are foxes too, but you and Mom really look alike. M :o nty

Thanks! Yes, Mom has always looked young. I always remember all the boys in school wanted my mom!

Welcome Camo, ya'll sure are beautiful ladies. Look forwards to seeing your posts.

Molly. :thumbsup:

Welcome young lady and here's wishing you lots-o-luck metal detecting. :wave:

Thanks all for the replies! i love it here and am looking forward to gettin to know all of you!! I was going to go out Saturday to a ghost town out my way to do a little md'in. Well I forgot it is poker day/night so no go on that. Maybe Sunday though! :wink: Wish me luck!! Maybe I will get a little winning streak!

Heres a pic of my New Years hand of the night! This one saved me for a bit lol!
(cell phone pic)

Attachments

• aces.jpg
    aces.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5,082
It's pictures like this of your family that make me sad. It makes me sad because I know that everyone of those gals in that photo are way out of my league.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mikeofaustin said:
It's pictures like this of your family that make me sad. It makes me sad because I know that everyone of those gals in that photo are way out of my league.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Aww!! Don't get so down on yourself!!! You will find your special someone!!! Besides, I'm married and the sisters are young and mom isn't single anymore, otherwise I would hook you up with mom! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CamoQueen said:
Thanks all for the replies! i love it here and am looking forward to gettin to know all of you!! I was going to go out Saturday to a ghost town out my way to do a little md'in. Well I forgot it is poker day/night so no go on that. Maybe Sunday though! :wink: Wish me luck!! Maybe I will get a little winning streak!

Heres a pic of my New Years hand of the night! This one saved me for a bit lol!
(cell phone pic)

hmmmmmm remind me to never pay you cards probably lose everything even just playing cribbage if you pull hands like that.

Hey CamoQueen,

This Bud's for you!

Look familiar?

Attachments

• middle march2.JPG
    middle march2.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 4,964
  • middlemarch1.JPG
    middlemarch1.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 4,935

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread