My Karma package!

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Good friend and fellow Tnet member TREVMMA sent me a care package which I received today....wow, I'm still shaking! There are few men that roam this planet that would give up these from his personal collection. In no way do I deserve or earn these gifts. It is an honor to be the future caretake of these priceless artifacts. T, man....what ever can I do to to express my complete and humble gratitude? These things, I will never find no matter how many truck loads of sand I sift, how many horse flies I kill or how many trees I move......

Respectfully;

Jamie

Attachments

• DSCF2600.JPG
    DSCF2600.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF2603.JPG
    DSCF2603.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF2606.JPG
    DSCF2606.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's an awesome feeling on both sides. Wow! Some good pieces there..that banded slate sure is beautiful stuff. GOOD GOING TREV!

Dude! Yes, you are correct in saying few would give those up. Must feel good to have received them, and Trev, must feel good to see the attention they are receiving. Win win situation!! Nice going fellas!!

This exchange came about because two young kids wanted to share with each other. Trevors daughter wants to grow some big pumpkins next year and T knows that I grow them so he asked me for some seeds from previous pumpkins. His daughter and my youngest son are about the same age so I asked my son, "what seeds would you send to her?" He picked out the seeds then decided he wanted to send her some stickers, tattoos, gemstones and arrowheads, all of the things that he likes. He thinks she's real cute and wanted to make an impression I guess! Trevor's daughter was blown away by a simple package. Obviously, she isn't a stranger to artifacts but receiving some in the mail addressed to her put her over the top. So, she returned the favor and Trevor let her do the picking and anyone that knows T knows that he doesn't know how to tell his daughter no. I bet his butt was puckered tight when she was picking cause he has some amazing stuff in his collection....lol! You know, I learned a huge lesson this week.....never even thought of it until the other day...I just dropped two hand written letters in the mail this evening....one to each of my sons.....

Hand written means sooo much more. I never send typed letters. 1. If I typed letters, they would be legible. That's no good. 2. Typed letters just can't show that real life and true care like a hand written letter. I had a friend, my best friend, land in the big house for a while, and he appreciated my hand written letters.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back