Oct 6, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Fisher 1265x
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least it's not because of another man... She just keeps finding old glass without me! She works on a large property that she has total access to, and she'll often run during her lunch break or walk the property on nice days. Today she had some down time and decided to walk the property and look for fresh shed deer antlers. She's the best! In the early afternoon she sent me a pic of a jar asking if it was old. I quickly replied no. Next she sent me a pic of a beautiful Aqua insulator. Now we're talkin! Then I got a pic of a nice local strap side flask with great embossing, and then the anheuiser Busch bottle which I believe is pre prohibition. I begged her to leave something there for me to find! I'm jealous and extremely proud at the same time. Everything found was on the surface, hopefully there's still some great stuff underground!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Nice flask. My kinda gal! You best hang on to her.

I always think it is so cool when the ladies enjoy the hobby as much as the men. She had a real good eye finding that flask and insulator.

Very Cool Good Luck charm. That's what I call her! jgas

I thought you were going to say because her bra looks better on her than you? HAHAHA

Mike

i'll bet there is a lot of stuff just below the surface too...scratch around with a little hand held pole weeder.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back