My Frozen Assets...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
25 degrees with 20-30 mph gusts. Five layers of clothing. A few hours to dig. Glorious. No precious metals today but dang if I didn't pull four rings, a token, a 1950 Hong Kong coin, and other kiddie bling out of a few frozen schoolyards. (I have actually dug 10 rings this week from parks and schools, just no PM's yet. :BangHead: )

chrstmaseve.jpg

Not to worry, Mrs. Sub convinced Santa Claus that I have been a (reasonably) good boy, because I found this under the tree! I will be giving it a test drive later this week and let you know how it works with Julio, my stubborn ATPro!

Zlink.jpg

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Hunting to all of my TNet friends.

Sub 8-)

Upvote 19
Man Sub you've got it bad. Congrats on getting out and pulling those keepers. :occasion14: Looks like you have a keeper at home, let me know how the new wireless work.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas day.

Yeah, you got it bad. I'm thinking of going out in the same wind conditions today, but will probably not. I would get blown over.

I love winter hunts I dress very warm and it is awesome no one around peaceful and profitable

That’s dedication fro. If the ground is good I could manage but it sucks when I’m digging up pull tabs. I guess it beats ice fishing. When it gets cold here I tape 10-12 hand warmers all over my body to stay warm.

Congratualtions on the nice jewelry finds and wonderful Christmas presents! :occasion14:

Well done! Merry Christmas! Enjoy the new headphones. Congrats and HH

t_o.gif
Nice assortment of finds Subterranean and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year right back at ya! Thanks for sharing...

It was 42 degrees here yesterday, and I was cold!

Congrats on scoring all of the rings and the new headset. Santa doesn’t check that list very close, even I got some stuff.

Good luck buddy.

Nice finds on all those rings Sub. I also like the elongated penny. Those are almost like rings, in that no 2 ever seem to be alike. I'd just keep hunting, a sixth layer of clothes will never hurt you ! I just throw on my Bemidji Flannel, (100 % Wool and Handmade) and a Carhart and keep on going ! The yards are frozen here, but you can still dig in the wooded areas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Mrs. Sub also !

SWEET! I truly enjoy going wireless since this spring with my Makro Racer 2. Same set up @ 2.4 ghz wireless for the Impact. Not tripping over or snagging wires on trees and shrubs is such a relief for me. Congrats on clearing the schools of junior jewelry. Always a joy to dig even the fake stuff. It still meant something to the little tikes that lost it. Looking forward to good reports of the new toy in the coming posts.:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back