My First Post

Rightmind

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I broke out my MD for the first "serious" time last year. After discovering this website, I spent a day at a family farm this weekend with alot more knowledge and a huge desire to reviele history. I included pics of finds. I am attempting to construct the living conditions of the history of the farm. I am pinpointing features based on MD finds. Aside from that, I do hope that someone could ID the dolls head. Also, I know that there are barbed wire collectors out there. Do I have anything here?

Attachments

• Farm Oct 12.jpg
    Farm Oct 12.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 144
  • Farm008.jpg
    Farm008.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Farm011.jpg
    Farm011.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Farm010.jpg
    Farm010.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 6
I have no clue about barbed wire or dolls. But I do know what I like and I like that doll. Congrats!

cool dolls head. welcome to the forum :hello:

Welcome to the forum and nice head!

Welcome to Tnet! Awesome doll head! Hope to see more from you soon!

Welcome.like that ole cow bell and doll head.I'd say ya got some old silver coins there waiting to found.

I like the doll's head too. :icon_thumleft: Nice save on that one!

HH

Thanks, All! I've had the bug since I was a kid. Now it's an emerging obsession. Better late than never. Thanks again for the encouragement. I look forward to sharing more and greater finds in the future.

Welcome aboard. We look forward to your post. I dig a lot of barbed wire not many dolls heads. :tongue3: Cool finds and good luck Rightmind.
HH
TnMtns

Maybe the dolls head has some kind of hallmark on it ?? Could be worth a little, doll parts are kinda popular !!
Keep @ it and HH !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back