My first go at metal detecting ... Very excited about my rescent Civil War finds!!!

Ihatepoisonivy

Feb 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpg

Not sure what the 4th item over is...? Round oval thing. Any input is awesome!

Last edited:
Upvote 18
I can't wait to get back out there, rain rain go away!

Great first time.You done great looks like a pro digs there.like you're name.poison ivy is no ones friend. Way to go

Well it's a conglomeration of several days in one spot, I call it my first hunt, none the less its exciting and hope to find some good digging buddies around West Atlanta. Thanks for the congrats!

Nice finds! I would be happy to bring that assortment home. I have driven many miles (well over 300 each way) and not found a single CW bullet. So if that is close to home, go back and get more!

RJGMC
HI BOB!

Great digs! Congrats, once again on an incredible hunt and superb finds! Love all of it! Thanks for posting

Impressive for a first hunt! And I think that oval thing is some sort of metal ;). Congrats, and HH!

You had a pretty good hunt for your first time. It's good to get that initial success, now you are less likely to get discouraged if you have a bad day. I like those two high domed buttons.

I live on the west side of. Atlanta. I found my first fired 3 ringer last week

Very nice CW Relics! Great job on the first go! Keep it up! :icon_thumright:

With those CW relics you are off to an awesome beginning! :thumbsup: Welcome to the hobby and to TNet!

Congratulations.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back