My first finds

wump

Mar 28, 2010
SW MIssouri
My wife got me a Tesoro Silver Umax for my birthday(tomorrow).

Here is my first few hours in part of the front yard.
45003.jpg

Tomorrow we're going to my uncle's farm, and to my mother's. Both places have a lot of history.

Upvote 0
Welcome to T-Net and the world of Treasure Hunting. The Hogge

congrats, i bet you are allready driving around looking for more places to hunt dreaming about what will be at the bottom of the next hole

Welcome to T-net. You are off to a good start and the Tesoro µMAX was a good choice. HH.

Ed

Welcome to the insanity!!! :icon_pirat:

Great start on the coinage! Remember, always dig those screeching signals that your detector makes when you hit a can because, it could also be a valuable relic! :icon_thumleft:

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the hobby as much as all of us do!

Shortround said:
Welcome and congrats! :hello2: Coins first time out - I think your hooked!
Thats exactly what I was going to say,one of them looks pretty shiney too,its not silver is it?I always dig those damn cans too,a couple of times they werent cans at all but half dollars very shallow. Looks like you got a good start on some copper as well,I save all of mine as well as the brass,have over 70lbs. of copper in a bucket,couple hundred bucks if I scrap it today but Im saving it along with almost 4 years of clad,HH...Shoot

I have to say you got a mighty nice wife there! not only did she get you a MD, but she goes with you! hope you have found lots of goodies! keep hunting, & post your finds.

If you are finding stuff like that with a detector you won't have til tomorrow, I'm giving up this hobby! ;D

wump said:
My wife got me a Tesoro Silver Umax for my birthday(tomorrow).

Here is my first few hours in part of the front yard.
45003.jpg

Tomorrow we're going to my uncle's farm, and to my mother's. Both places have a lot of history.

And.... there's another one hooked on this hobby! <smile> Welcome to the pastime for inquiring minds and treasure hunters ! Hope your next hunt is as exciting and productive as the first... more likely it'll be better! Welcome aboard!

~HAPPY HUNTING~

Frodov

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back