My first decent coin, Ok coin :)

D

Darod

Upvote 0
Hey there's nothing wrong with wheaties...I really like them! If I hunt all day and all I find is a wheatie.........it's a great day!! Good job! Keep up the good work!!H.H.

Good job 8) Wheaties are a good sign as it means there might be silver there and were frequently lost with merc dimes

Thanks for the encouragement guys :)

Good point True! I'll go back and double check that entire area in all metal mode!
I took some pics of the wheatie but forgot to bring my xd card reader with me so I can't download them right now. I'll work on that today and get the pic out there.

Thanks again guys.

Rod

Hey where you find wheats you find silver...HH

Good going Darod. Take it slow and easy, when you go back. You may be surprised at what comes out of the ground. If it is not too trashy an area, you may want to try hunting in the Relic mode. The coins will still "ring out" and you may find some decent relics, also.
Congratulations.
BRD

Yeah, i would pound that spot good as there just might be some other goodies lurking in the depths? 8)

Well,

I made it back there today but I couldn't hit that exact spot. I didn't want to ask the people there to get up and move. ;D

Anyhow, I'll try again tomorrow.

Here is the pic of the wheatie I promised:

1929wheatbig.jpg

Here is a link to where I have all the pics of it: http://www.ao-fl.com/myfinds/1_24_05/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back