Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
MY FIRST CONFEDERATE BUTTON......IT'S A GOOD ONE!!....Update...Cleaned Up Pic's

Man,......My buddy Tony was coming back from Paw Paw,WV hunting CW relic's and he called me to see if it was alright to slide on by.I couldn't tell him no :thumbsup: He start's swinging and I waited around 15 min.s before getting together.No lie,5th signal came up as a DEEP button/pulltab,around 5-6" deep.What came up was probably the MOST awesome find ever.I've been on here since 2005 and i have yet to find a "Rebel" button........This folk's is my first :headbang: Thank You for looking :thumbsup: By the way this was found in my side yard ;D

Attachments

• FIRST CONF. BUTTON 042.JPG
    FIRST CONF. BUTTON 042.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,753
  • FIRST CONF. BUTTON 040.JPG
    FIRST CONF. BUTTON 040.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,762
Upvote 0
Re: MY FIRST CONFEDERATE BUTTON......IT'S A GOOD ONE!!!!

Congrats on the Block A! The price those buttons bring is amazing. So you gonna rinse that dirt off and show us cleaned up, LOL? HH, Mike

HELLLLL YEEAAAHHH! WTG Joe that is an awesome recovery Congrats :headbang:

Great looking Local. Hope the back isnt too bad.

Re: MY FIRST CONFEDERATE BUTTON......IT'S A GOOD ONE!!....Update...Cleaned Up Pic's

My God! If you can pull that from your yard...........
Most of us have to research and drive to get to digs even close to that.
Congrats on your great finds!

Re: MY FIRST CONFEDERATE BUTTON......IT'S A GOOD ONE!! ***UPDATED PIC'S***

Cleaned her up a little,that's as far as I'm going! No backmark but that's okay.Here's one pic with all the coin's from the yard too!!! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• BLOCK A 055.JPG
    BLOCK A 055.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,241
  • BLOCK A 049.JPG
    BLOCK A 049.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,233
  • BLOCK A 059.JPG
    BLOCK A 059.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 1,235
Re: MY FIRST CONFEDERATE BUTTON......IT'S A GOOD ONE!!....Update...Cleaned Up Pic's

Well HECK YEAH! Great find Civilman! Block A's rule!!!

Cleaned up real nice. You're gonna have one nice display box with those finds! and many more to be found I'm sure. :thumbsup: I vote BANNER!!!!

I need your yard. This one in Michigan ain't cutting it. OutSTANDing!!

Sorry I haven't replied before now Joe, I haven't been signed on in a few days. You ain't gonna believe this though, but I just dug a Block "A" myself a couple days ago! That's too funny :laughing9: :laughing9: Congrats she's a beauty my friend!! :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14:

Time to get the bulldozer out! I can only imagine your excitement when you realized what you had found. Nice work!

JRich

Awesome hunt Joe. We ever gonna hunt together again? Been a long time.

First Confederate button? :icon_scratch: I thought you would have a bunch of them. ;D Congrats Joe, that's a great button. Some great coins too. :occasion14:
-Dug-

bearbqd said:
Awesome hunt Joe. We ever gonna hunt together again? Been a long time.
Thank's.....sure,still have your #. Give you a shout soon :thumbsup:

Congrats on a Great CSA button and Kool coppers as well :headbang: 8) :thumbsup: dawg

civilman1 said:
Man,......My buddy Tony was coming back from Paw Paw,WV hunting CW relic's and he called me to see if it was alright to slide on by.I couldn't tell him no :thumbsup: He start's swinging and I waited around 15 min.s before getting together.No lie,5th signal came up as a DEEP button/pulltab,around 5-6" deep.What came up was probably the MOST awesome find ever.I've been on here since 2005 and i have yet to find a "Rebel" button........This folk's is my first :headbang: Thank You for looking :thumbsup: By the way this was found in my side yard ;D
Wow!! nice block A, I have only found four of those in 35 years of hunting four relics. Nice job n good luck on your next hunt.
flatbuttonman

Sweet Block A. That is a very nice button!

Very, very nice button... Nice pile of coppers too! :icon_thumright:

That's a great find for your first! When I found my first I was dumb-struck. Keep it rolling, man.

Sparky

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back