CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 10649083_1567589993525265_6175580843446511125_o.jpg
    10649083_1567589993525265_6175580843446511125_o.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 218
Upvote 11
nice one,not surprised someone missed something as small as a dime in a "pounded site"nice find

Awesome, I'm considering etrac or deus, the ctx3030 is awesome but the price might get me divorced lol!

Great coin!

Great looking coin!

super 1st coin, I am really liking my new deus, so many options and really easy to learn with so many videos out there to help and then the great people who are willing to help as well.

Sweet! It looks like an open 3 which is rare.

Wow, I always wondered if you would branch out.

I love, love my CTX but I love the Deus for different reasons. Kind of like having two kids. I have used a Deus on and off for 8 months, but I have still found more silver by far with the CTX. The Deus is a beautiful machine in different ways.

Nice crisp silver you got yourself, did you pound the site with the 3030?

We did hunt that site very hard several times with the 3030 and an etrac. Could have just missed it. Never know.

nice coin! cool find from a "pounded site" I have zero experience with the Deus. I will have to watch some vids. Cheers!

Having different tools in the arsenal for every situation just makes sense. I think people can be overly loyal at times and do themselves a disservice by doing so. That's a nice result early on

We did hunt that site very hard several times with the 3030 and an etrac. Could have just missed it. Never know.

Having different tools in the arsenal for every situation just makes sense. I think people can be overly loyal at times and do themselves a disservice by doing so. That's a nice result early on

I agree Dr T that it's really hard to know if we just miss a target and get it with a lucky sweep. The only way I see is to do little gridded off areas with each machine right after each other.

Agreed Abe having a few different tools in the arsenal helps with the job, I just have to learn to take more than one out of the closet again once they go into storage.:)

Very nice find, I have done lots of side by side comparisons with different machines, I agree with PepperJ only way of knowing for sure is same time comparisons.

it is easy to be blind, especially if one has something that they are totally sold on but sometimes it helps to have a more open mind and be a little more versatile. both machines are awesome machines, in the right hands. for that reason I don't plan on getting rid of my AT GOLD. and like it was said, it takes grid work to really hunt a spot and even then we might still miss a target. but I was really surprised at how many coins I found in a spot that I had hunted fairly hard with the AT when I used the deus there the 1st time. now in fairness to the the AT, I didn't grid this area and feel that most of the coins could have been found by the AT. I do think that having options is always a good thing. I am curious as to how you do with the deus and hope to see more results.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back