My first Class Ring.

F

Floater

Well Ive been on vacation for about a week now. We were in the keys fishing for the holiday and then got home Tuesday. Did a little beach hunting the last couple of days but the thunderstorms have chased me off including today. Fortunately I made a little discovery though. I pulled this ring on the second signal right at the low tide. in about 6 inches of water and about 12 inches down. The life guard must of thought I was crazy. I dug three big scoops out of the water before I got it. I posted it on Class Ring Finders and called the school but they were closed by the time I called. Its a local high school. Thanks for looking. HH

Attachments

• cring2.jpg
    cring2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 390
  • cring3.jpg
    cring3.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 383
  • cring4.jpg
    cring4.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 398
Upvote 0
Way to go Floater. Though i've found 22 rings this year, I still havn't found a class ring. It's high on my list of prioritys. Congratulations on yours. HH

Very nice find Floater .I'm sure you'll make someone very happy
if you can find the owner.Being a local school you shouldn't have
too much of a problem. Good luck to ya.
HH!

Very cool Floater, I hope you find the owner soon. Glad to see you posting again too!

After about 3-4 months of searhing I returned a class ring to the owner late last year, I never even got a thank you or anything after he got it....Oh well, I should at least get some good ?karma from it.

Nice! Good luck finding the owner, I bet when you do it will be a GREAT feeling. So how does it feel to be done with vacation and back to the real world? lol Good luck on your next hunt.

Great lookin find Floater.What school is it? I see Falcons on the side thought it might be Florida Air Academy out of Melbourne.

peace,bigrig

Hey floater glad to see you aren't dead or anything lol. I was starting to wonder what happened to Ya. HH

Congrats Floater, nice find and glad to see your giving the hobby a good reputation by trying to find the owner. I'm going back to Ohio in August for a visit with the family and to find my own class ring, I have a good idea where it is. HH, Mike

Thats a great ring Floater,you being an old timer i would of thought all your first were met ;D Glad to see your post thought you may have floated away.HH

Con-grats Floater!

Nice ring, hope ya find the owner!

Lonewolfe

Nice find! I especially like to read about found class rings and them being reunited to the owners. I lost mine just a couple of months after getting it and still read the class ring locator in hopes it will show up some day, but alas no such luck. JIM

Hey Float, I see that the ring says Falcons, but can't make out the school. Is it Flanigan? If so that's a high school in Pembroke Pines just west of Flamingo Rd, and Taft Street.

HH! 8) surfrat

Thanks For looking gang. It feels good to be back. I'm not at work yet and haven't even gotten out of my flip flops. It will be 3 more days before I actually have to wear clothes again. LOL ;D. The ring is from Flanagan here in Fort lauderdale. Talked with a woman at the School and she verified the name for me. I then called every Vitale in the book. Still no luck but I left a lot of messages on answering machines. I called the woman back and asked here if she could contact her but she hasn't returned my call yet. but all this is in 24 hours. so we are in good shape.
Don't worry Bmanofnbc the Karma is with you.
Hey Bigrig, nope . Flanagan High.
Good Luck on finding yours Bavaria Mike.
Jimmileo I think you should go find yours or let some of us know where ya think it is. Maybe it will help.
Thanks again gang and I will keep it updated.
Surf why the hec didn't you find It. LOL
Later .
PS. Oh and Badger I really don't want a life, I just want to Metal Detect. LOL

HEY FLOATER!!!! WAY TO GO !!! COOL CLASS RING, HAVEN'T FOUND ONE YET. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PERSONS FACE WHEN WE GIVE THEM BACK!!. KEEP ON DIGGIN. THE ROOSTER

Really nice ring Floater! WTG, and I hope you find the owner, if not though, it's a real sweet keeper!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back