My finds from Iran too much old ax in shape of woman statue

amirkarimian

Jul 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello dears
I'm from Iran. I live between Iran and Pakistan's border.

The first one is an ax in the shape of a female statue that carries a mountain goat on her head. We still have such mountain goat in our area but so much less than before because of illegal hunting. This one is so old and it seems it belongs about 1000_2000 years BC.
such thing has been found in Iran in Lorestan province but that one isn't beautiful like this one I'll post that ones if someone ask. But the sword is newer as I see it can be Islamic era or mongols. Both of their time happened together.

Attachments

• 20240717140.jpg
    20240717140.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 20240809250.jpg
    20240809250.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 20240809249.jpg
    20240809249.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 20240717143.jpg
    20240717143.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 20240717142.jpg
    20240717142.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 20240717141.jpg
    20240717141.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 21
Please post those pics or links to them, so we can have a look.

Do you think the one you have is Bactrian?
No I don't think so. I've found it at Balochestan province around Saravan city at a historical place that never been investigated and no one did any academic archaeological research and unfortunately because of this reason's Baloch people's and Balochestan's history doesn't clearly or properly described in Iran .All this happened because of Short-sighted prejudices and unnecessary discrimination that have plotical roots. In our area many things has been found but no one can share information publicly cause government arrest them and will take the things. Here are some another examples from another part of Iran such Lurestan.
Please post those pics or links to them, so we can have a look.

Do you think the one you have is Bactrian?

Attachments

• 652e4d426a6ed-2.jpg
    652e4d426a6ed-2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 652e4d287b229-1 (2).jpg
    652e4d287b229-1 (2).jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 652e4cc7b4069-2.jpg
    652e4cc7b4069-2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 18
  • scythian-bronze-axehead.jpeg
    scythian-bronze-axehead.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 18
  • akkadian-axe-head.jpg
    akkadian-axe-head.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 18
I hope you are very careful over there !!! There has to be a lot of unexploded ordinance there abouts. Also welcome to the forum

I hope you are very careful over there !!! There has to be a lot of unexploded ordinance there abouts. Also welcome to the forum
Thank you very much dear Gare. There is still so many other places that I should go and I will.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go there yet. Whenever I go, I will definitely report here. And ofcourse I will be careful at such places that should be discovered well. thanks for your advice. Finding something for me is the sweetness of searching and discovering that are my intrests.

Well I like reading about your finds so be careful. Have you found any unexploded things ?

Well I like reading about your finds so be careful. Have you found any unexploded things ?
I have found some lead bullets that I'm sure their belongs to British army who attacked Balochestan at the first day of October at 1877.
The Raiders of the Sarhad by DYER, Reginald is Book that wrote by General Ryder, commander of the army. As we know this thing are new and that place have many signs of more older generations such as clay molds thats similar to clay pipes I will take some pictures whenever I go.

Those axe heads are incredibly beautiful. When you gaze at such artistry and beauty in what where just everyday objects to the ancients one cant help conclude as you get into the post medieval and then early industrial age how rather than progress we seem to be regressing and becoming hopeless compared to our ancestors.

Those axe heads are incredibly beautiful. When you gaze at such artistry and beauty in what where just everyday objects to the ancients one cant help conclude as you get into the post medieval and then early industrial age how rather than progress we seem to be regressing and becoming hopeless compared to our ancestors.
Hello dear
Thank you for your comment. I am really agree with you. Our ancestors may had not complex technology, but they had high science and without need of complexity, they made much more practical and infinitely beautiful and artistic tools. Like the Sheikh Baha'i bath in the historical city of Isfahan, where all the water in the bath is heated by a single candle that worked more than 300 yrs nonstop.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back