• IM003732.JPG
    IM003732.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 602
Upvote 0
Re: my daughters first day "hunting" with her new MD

"Slave digger"?
Congrats anyways. ;)

Looks like you have a hunting partner. Congrats on her finds. Looks like a job well done. Can't beat the time you spend together...even if you did all the digging. ;D ;D

Thats more than I ever found with my first detector! (Radio Shack) I started my son hunting at that age and eight years later he still enjoys the hobby. You have a beautiful little girl....Steve

is that a good detector for the young ones? I got a different type for my daughter, but it's terrible. Hardly reads anything at 1" deep.

Congrats on her first finds!!! By the time she's grown, she'll have her own treasure chest!!

That is a cute detector....so tiny and compact... that size would have fit me just perfectly LOL ;)

She's adorable, by the way! :)

Happy Hunting both of you,
Annmarie

Way to go on starting them off young. That's a neat little detector for her size. By the way, she's a real cutie you've got there.

AWWW! That's so sweet! She's gonna be a great huntin buddy!

Congratulations on those finds! Nana :)

Very nice finds, you should have some good times together and before long she will be showing you up, but the smile will be all worth it!

Very cool and what an adorable little girl! I am a big believer in getting your children involved in hunting ,history etc so its great to see another little girl taking on the hobby. Wait till she finds her first piece of jewelry...she will be hooked for life. My girls have been hunting for a few years now and just love it.

my little one who is 4 wants his own detector now too.
I just got my sovereign yesterday and he threw a fit because he said I did not need another dector that I had too many and that he needs one of his own. I like that BH JR. I think I might get him one, he hunts with me right now and loves it.

She is such a cutie, keep posting pics

poppa19 --

That's great, to get your youngster out there like that. Hopefully she'll find it interesting enough to want to keep at it for along time.

I know a lot of folks that have been hunting for decades but none of them I know personally can say they've been swinging a machine since they were four.

Oh and by the way: (CutieonDuty) what a great TNet screen name!

Thanks for sharing,
Joel

Priceless pics and an even more priceless hunting partner.

Get all the time in you can, they grow up!
She is a real sweetheart for sure.
ChrisP

She's a cute one!

Nice photos.

Ridley

she is a cutie ! congrats on the daughter and the finds ;) even if you had to dig them ;D

jeric2 said:
is that a good detector for the young ones? I got a different type for my daughter, but it's terrible. Hardly reads anything at 1" deep.

yes seems to work really well says it will read to 5" deep

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back