My daughter Paige!

Nana40 said:
What a beautiful little angel! Those eyes! WoW! She's just a cutie pie! Prayers for a full recovery for her. :)

Nana :)
Thank you for the prayers!H/H Mike.

River Rat said:
Paige is a beauty, with her sparkling blue eyes and in her blue dress, looks like she's ready for a beauty pageant. I'm happy she's on the road to recovery and I will pray she continues on that road.

;) RR

SC_hunter said:
She is a most gorgeous young lady...And Gypsy is right, you can see the love in those beautiful blue eyes. Will always be in my prayers.

Hey Mike,
I'm so sorry for you and your daughter. She is beautiful with allot of exuberance in her eyes and I will be keeping her in my thoughts.
I am so glad that I found the wrong website about your daughter. www.andersongram.com/home.html. Their is a scary resemblance between you girl and the one on this site.

Pat Pall

Mike,

She is beautiful.
We will keep her and you in our prayers :)

Tom

Mike,
I don't think I have ever seen such a BEAUTIFUL little girl. My prayers are with her and you as well.

What a gorgeous angel!!! She melts my heart. I sent up a special pray that the lord blesses and keeps your family.

I hope your daughter continues to do well, she is such a wonderful girl... :)

Paige is absolutly beautiful love those baby blues what a blessing she is and thank you for sharing this pic of her with us!

It is wonderful that she is on the road to recovery, give that precious little girl a big hug and kiss from us all! :-* She will stay in my prayers.

Mike,

Is she as precocious as she looks?
What a gorgeous baby.

Stories like yours break my heart.
Children should get on with the business of being kids,
not having to deal with such huge problems.
I'm glad she is better and I pray her recovery is 100%.

Keep us posted on her progress
and we'll keep praying.

Thom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back