My daughter Paige!

M

Mike M6

HI there,
this is my daughter Paige!She has leukemia and is currently going through chemotherapy treatment.This is my only child,she is very speacial!She was diagnosed at the age of 18 months.At the time I had a gut instinct that something was seriously wrong with her.Our Saskatchewan heath care failed us.I took her out of province to Children's Stollery Hospital in Edmonton,Alberta and within 24 hrs was diagnosed to having 90% cancer in her body!You can read about it on the net if you do a search on google- Paige Hansen Saskatchewan.She is on the road to recovery and likes Daddy's metal detector allot,a future treasure hunter!That is my Dad in the back ground.

Attachments

• n570587246_971173_130.jpg
    n570587246_971173_130.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,335
Mike, she is a beauty! How wonderful she is on the road to recovery!! She will be in my prayers. Thanks for sharing her picture with us. :)

What a little beauty! So very glad to hear the good news. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers that she continues to improve.

Nan

What an absolutely beautiful daughter....you are so blessed...you can see the love radiate from her eyes! Thank you for sharing and so happy she is in recovery!

She is a most gorgeous young lady...And Gypsy is right, you can see the love in those beautiful blue eyes. Will always be in my prayers.

Paige is a beauty, with her sparkling blue eyes and in her blue dress, looks like she's ready for a beauty pageant. I'm happy she's on the road to recovery and I will pray she continues on that road.

;) RR

What a beautiful little angel! Those eyes! WoW! She's just a cutie pie! Prayers for a full recovery for her. :)

Nana :)

OMG!!!! She is way too beautiful to have such a harsh introduction to life! My thoughts and prayers for her and your family!

vicki

I hate to hear of a child having to deal with such a thing! She's beautiful and the life in her eyes and smile indicates what a fighter she is!! All the very best to Paige and the rest of your family!

Mike M6 said:
HI there,
this is my daughter Paige!She has leukemia and is currently going through chemotherapy treatment.This is my only child,she is very speacial!She was diagnosed at the age of 18 months.At the time I had a gut instinct that something was seriously wrong with her.Our Saskatchewan heath care failed us.I took her out of province to Children's Stollery Hospital in Edmonton,Alberta and within 24 hrs was diagnosed to having 90% cancer in her body!You can read about it on the net if you do a search on google- Paige Hansen.She is on the road to recovery and likes Daddy's metal detector allot,a future treasure hunter!That is my Dad in the back ground.
Yes sir you have a gift from god there I have three children my self there over twenty and thear my greatest treasures ill ever have god bless all your family and lete the little one know to you shes the greatest treasuer around GBY Goldman AKA John

She is beautiful! what a blessing! Your dad is quite handsome as well. A great family you have there and praise God she is in recovery! I will be praying her recovery is fast and total! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyndi

I'm *so* sorry!!!
She's absolutely beautiful... she looks like a real-life doll too!!
I just prayed for her.

Bran <><

godisnum1 said:
I'm *so* sorry!!!
She's absolutely beautiful... she looks like a real-life doll too!!
I just prayed for her.

Bran <><
Paige is suppose to be done her treatment in June of this year. Thank you for the prayers! H/H,Mike!

Cynangyl said:
She is beautiful! what a blessing! Your dad is quite handsome as well. A great family you have there and praise God she is in recovery! I will be praying her recovery is fast and total! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyndi
Hi Cyndi,
Thank you for praying for my daughter!H/H,Mike.

vic910 said:
OMG!!!! She is way too beautiful to have such a harsh introduction to life! My thoughts and prayers for her and your family!

vicki
Thank you for the prayers!H/H Mike.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back