Attachments

• DSCN2679.JPG
    DSCN2679.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCN2670.JPG
    DSCN2670.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 128
Those were some awesome finds!

Just wasn't my time to make finds this trip. Found one 1944 Nickle, and a lot of junk. Went to the rodeo grounds, and picked up maybe 1.50 in clad. One thing I did find though was a lot of the best friend I've ever known. Had a blast...

The relic with "10" is that a tax token? What about "Colorado"? Whatever that one is, it's really neat.

River - the coin with the 10 looks to me to be a German 10 Pfennig piece.
John in the Great 208

Great finds! I was not so lucky got allot of square head nails but it was the thrill of the hunt that kept me going. Had a good time!

Those are good finds.For some reason I missed the hunt by 30mi each day.Didn't even get batteries in my detectors.Don't know how that happened,but I did find the great food on saturday night and the goodlooking women there and their 'homegrowns'.

Yes, It is a German 10 pfennig 1908. The C0L0RAD0 medal is the state seal. Thanks!

WSD, funny you should mention that. I was telling Albert just when we got to Kansas that I felt like I was coming down with a cold. Well, from that point it got worse until Sunday I had a fever a felt like dog do do, and still haven't quite recovered from it.

If Stan hadn't worked it out so we could stay in the rec hall I probably would have pnuemonia by now.

More CTH5 pics.......Merry Widows and marbles.8-)

Attachments

• DSCN2682.JPG
    DSCN2682.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 186
  • DSCN2690.JPG
    DSCN2690.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 183

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back