My best finds from this weekend

bcbirdman

Apr 14, 2023
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A couple firsts for me here. Super excited to find this 1884 Seated Liberty dime, even though it's in terrible shape. No other good relics came out of this spot other than this dime. lol And the next site I went to a day later, I found my first mercury dime. Looks like it was just dropped yesterday! Cleaned it up and used a coin collector app to get side by side images. Lastly, found this really intricate suspender strap buckle at the same site as the merc dime. Overall great weekend!

Ben

Attachments

• IMG_1963.jpg
    IMG_1963.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1962.JPG
    IMG_1962.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1947.jpg
    IMG_1947.jpg
    685.8 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 20
That's some nice finds alright. That seated is pretty cool, and that merc looks great! That buckle looks really nice too -- lots of detail still visible, and looks like it might even still be operable. Nice hunting!

A big congrats on finding your first Seated and Mercury Dimes !
These are the types of finds that you will always remember when and where you found them.

Good Hunting !

A couple firsts for me here. Super excited to find this 1884 Seated Liberty dime, even though it's in terrible shape. No other good relics came out of this spot other than this dime. lol And the next site I went to a day later, I found my first mercury dime. Looks like it was just dropped yesterday! Cleaned it up and used a coin collector app to get side by side images. Lastly, found this really intricate suspender strap buckle at the same site as the merc dime. Overall great weekend!

Ben
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back