mxt vs. Qxt??

I'd say MXT as well. Right now I'm using the M6 and QXT-pro and the M6 is mucho better. Not only easier to understand but the controls are much user friendly as well. They are both good machines but the MXT is superior.

Greg

Do you like the QXT? I just bought one today with a 5.3 and 8.5" Blue Max.....any suggestions for hunting silver coins, (besides: be where there are silver coins to hunt?)

The MXT is an awesome detector and very deep, also there are lots more coil choices and if you want to later on get a V3i,VX3, or the DFX the coils will work on those as well.

Can any one tell me what........... Frequency the QXT... operates at ????

Same as the XLT and most of the Whites of the period...6.592

The MXT can tackle more tasks better, is deeper and doesn't suffer from the QXT's problem of some areas where it just doesn't seem to work well. On the other hand the QXT does have target sizing that works with most coils unlike the Garretts that need special imaging coils.

U.K. Brian said:
Same as the XLT and most of the Whites of the period...6.592

The MXT can tackle more tasks better, is deeper and doesn't suffer from the QXT's problem of some areas where it just doesn't seem to work well. On the other hand the QXT does have target sizing that works with most coils unlike the Garretts that need special imaging coils.

You make again mistake, dear U.K.Brian. These perfect White's units work on 6.595.
Regards

assign high tones to zones 6 and 7, run as high and stable as possible

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back