MXT Pro Package For Sale

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro (2), Makro Racer 2, Garrett AT Pinpointer (2)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
SOLD - MXT Pro Package For Sale

I'm selling my White's MXT Pro ($899 retail). It's 2.5 years old and works great! I'm also including 3 coils: The 12" stock coil which comes with the unit, the 10" Double D search coil ($250 retail), and the Eclipse DD (6x10 eclipse) search Coil ($180 retail). All 3 include covers @ $37 retail. Also included are the 2 extra rods at $14 each retail.

And I'm throwing in a great book that really helps you get more out of the MXT - "The MXT Edge" by Jeff Foster (Retail $24) and I'll also throw in a White's carrying bag too. White's retails that for $49.95.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the unit or the coils and I really hate to sell it. But due to some problems in my right elbow, I've had to switch to a lighter machine. New retail on all this would be over $1400.

I'm selling all this for just $635 - and I'm paying shipping. At less than half off retail and everything in perfect working order, this is a firm price. It's all packed up and ready to ship - first come, first serve. Send me a PM if interested.

Last edited:
Any pictures?

Hey Bowman - I thought I had it sold, so I packed it all up w/out taking pics and the person backed out. I'll update the post tomorrow with pics.

wow man sounds like a great deal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back