Attachments

• IMG_1034.jpeg
    IMG_1034.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1033.jpeg
    IMG_1033.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 76
Upvote 22
Lowered the iron filter setting done to 2 on the legend with great results. Able to pick out better signals. Wife actually dug the dime the button with the horse inside and the watch fob/tag thing herself. Happy hunting everyone!
Nice Barber !!

Last edited:
Your Eureka tag is included within this auction of" 68 antique brass tags for primitive 1800's horse buggies, carriages, wagons and implements made from the 1850's to the 1890's."
Source: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1850-90s-buggy-tag-display-68-horse-11118051

The history of the company can be found here:
Don in SoCal
Thanks

Nice Barber and other recoveries.
Changing a setting can make a difference.
When I see the positive with the Changing of a setting.
I sometimes go back over old ground again to see if it will pick out finds I missed before.
Often there's a few that I can recover.
Best of luck on your next outing.
The Mrs did well.

Lowered the iron filter setting done to 2 on the legend with great results. Able to pick out better signals. Wife actually dug the dime the button with the horse inside and the watch fob/tag thing herself. Happy hunting everyone!
Love my legend what an awesome machine for the price...thinking I will lower my IF as well...don't even use the BC reject anymore..nice finds mate

I sometimes go back over old ground again to see if it will pick out finds I missed before.
The Mrs did well.
Good point Pepper (btw this is the one formerly known as Scrounge Wanderer ..that name was too darn long and the syntax was terrible)...used to never use discrimination then recently went back to a site I pounded before and got a nice gold filled pocket watch (minus glass and dial) with a change of settings...keeping an open mind good stuff :)

Good point Pepper (btw this is the one formerly known as Scrounge Wanderer ..that name was too darn long and the syntax was terrible)...used to never use discrimination then recently went back to a site I pounded before and got a nice gold filled pocket watch (minus glass and dial) with a change of settings...keeping an open mind good stuff :)
Well that's a bit surprising a name change now has this anything to the liking the tune.

Bohemian Rhapsody​

I think the round slotted doohickey above the Barber might be from a parasol. Can't remember what they are called. Nice finds!

The Mrs did well.
Thanks. For some reason she digs more when there are some better finds showing up. 😁

Thanks! I will check that out. Was thinking it might be off a lantern
Sibbley is correct. That is a parasol slide for sure. I’ve dug a lot of those.
Congrats to the Mrs. on that great Barber and tag. 👍
MM

Love my legend what an awesome machine for the price...thinking I will lower my IF as well...don't even use the BC reject anymore..nice finds mate
Not an expert by any means but the other thing I did that seemed to make a difference was I use pitch but lowered the discrimination down to seven. Saw this on (iffy signals) on YouTube. When I zoned in on the dime It was a 23-25 not solid nonferrous. Similar to what I get on a shotgun shell. Was really surprised when wife turned up the dime. So I think lowering the # from 12 to 7 helped. Like I said not an expert and the ground always is changing.

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back