2.3 MB · Views: 15
  • r16.jpeg
    r16.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • r17.jpeg
    r17.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
Those are fantastic, do you sell them ?
Yep, they are for sale. I don't have any website. I was selling them in a local shop but pulled out because the fees were too high. 60/40 split.

Yep, they are for sale. I don't have any website. I was selling them in a local shop but pulled out because the fees were too high. 60/40 split.
Cool, post a few here and see if they sell.

Do you sell on FB market place? If you do, send me a FB link and I will share them from my page for you too....

So that squashed the misguided youth thing.
Very creative 👌
Now what was the strain of inspiration that you had? 🤣
I haven’t had the grandkids for a few months now, so I had some free time finally. That will end next week when the whole family is coming down from Ohio. I love them to death, but at my age I like some stress free days. I hide in my workshop. 👍🙏

Well I haven't been too active on the detecting front due to the heat, but I have been keeping busy creating more of my robot characters.
Hope you like them.
MM
Fantasterrific!😬. Love the creativity….you have created some amazing “art” and I thank you for sharing!👍🙏🏼👍🏼. I would think those would sell rather quickly, very unique, very cool looking and just all around fun pieces!

Fantasterrific!😬. Love the creativity….you have created some amazing “art” and I thank you for sharing!👍🙏🏼👍🏼. I would think those would sell rather quickly, very unique, very cool looking and just all around fun pieces!
Thanks so much. I was selling them like crazy about three years ago before the economy went south. Before the robots I was selling funky birdhouses made from found objects. Some hundreds of them in a shop here in NC. 👍
I just like staying busy. I love the hunt for pieces to use on the robots.
Finished this one this afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_8278.jpeg
    IMG_8278.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
Cool little dudes and dudesses! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much. I was selling them like crazy about three years ago before the economy went south. Before the robots I was selling funky birdhouses made from found objects. Some hundreds of them in a shop here in NC. 👍
I just like staying busy. I love the hunt for pieces to use on the robots.
Finished this one this afternoon.
I appreciate the creativity and personally I could only wish to be half as creative!🤔. It’s truly art in my eyes and the fun kind that you can touch, hold, look at and just “mess with”… Plus, it has a good positive vibe to it, most are whimsical and all are entertaining… I’m not just blowing smoke here, I really like what you have created…. I enjoy all kinds of things, but definitely enjoy many forms of folk art, seeing people’s unique style and seeing their talents shine through their creations…. Love it! I think repurposing items to make art has become something I really appreciate and for many reasons I’m sure.

As I get older I find I enjoy sharing my unsolicited opinions and thoughts😳😬 Looking at your work here today has actually inspired me to try a couple things I have been thinking about doing over the years and if I create something worthy, I will be back to share!👍🏼 Whether I create something worthy or not, I’m going to give it a shot and I thank you for the inspiration! Keep up the great work and please continue to post your “art”, it’s all unique and each piece speaks differently to people…all are smile worthy!😁

I appreciate the creativity and personally I could only wish to be half as creative!🤔. It’s truly art in my eyes and the fun kind that you can touch, hold, look at and just “mess with”… Plus, it has a good positive vibe to it, most are whimsical and all are entertaining… I’m not just blowing smoke here, I really like what you have created…. I enjoy all kinds of things, but definitely enjoy many forms of folk art, seeing people’s unique style and seeing their talents shine through their creations…. Love it! I think repurposing items to make art has become something I really appreciate and for many reasons I’m sure.

As I get older I find I enjoy sharing my unsolicited opinions and thoughts😳😬 Looking at your work here today has actually inspired me to try a couple things I have been thinking about doing over the years and if I create something worthy, I will be back to share!👍🏼 Whether I create something worthy or not, I’m going to give it a shot and I thank you for the inspiration! Keep up the great work and please continue to post your “art”, it’s all unique and each piece speaks differently to people…all are smile worthy!😁
Thanks so much. I greatly appreciate it. I took art classes in high school but have always been creative throughout my life. Its my stress relief.
L@@King forward to seeing what you create.
Here's the 6' robot I made for my grandkids. It has a light up old toaster as a head.

Attachments

• 6a.jpeg
    6a.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • 6b.jpeg
    6b.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back