More reasons to bust the Postal Service down to MINIMUM WAGE!

lastleg said:
I'd like to see how the envelope was addressed. It probaly had a code errrror.

Not necessarily. I think an outside vendor may have mishandled it, that I know happens all the time. Like anything in transportation, the more times it's touched, the more of a chance for misplacing or damage. That is simply a fact of life, human error.. Hey, maybe we fire all the humans and have chimps do all the jobs :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Smee said:
diggummup said:
On second thought.....Maybe they know it's you so they did this on purpose? Yeah that's it, they remember you from last time and have taken it to a personal level.

You're funny
I'm glad you have a good sense of humor. I really wasn't ,trying to be an A hole even though when I reread my response it sure does look like it. :) I deal with newegg every now and then myself, they are a good company. I'm glad you finally received your package, "physically damaged" as it was.

diggummup said:
Smee said:
diggummup said:
On second thought.....Maybe they know it's you so they did this on purpose? Yeah that's it, they remember you from last time and have taken it to a personal level.

You're funny
I'm glad you have a good sense of humor. I really wasn't ,trying to be an A hole even though when I reread my response it sure does look like it. :) I deal with newegg every now and then myself, they are a good company. I'm glad you finally received your package, "physically damaged" as it was.

Never thought anything negative of your comment. It really made me laugh.

USPS just sent me an email to "update the status" of my package. Received it this evening:

Service Type: Standard Mail Delivery Confirmation

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivered CROSSETT AR 71635 08/05/10 9:11am

Arrival at Post Office CROSSETT AR 71635 08/05/10 8:13am

Processed through Sort PINE BLUFF AR 71601 08/05/10 12:21am
Facility

Missent 07/30/10 6:31am

Shipment Accepted MEMPHIS TN 38136 07/29/10 7:52pm

Electronic Shipping 07/29/10
Info
Received

Arrived Shipping FOREST PARK GA 30297 07/28/10 1:45am
Partner Facility

No mention of:
Hebron, KY
New Hebron, MO
Sparks Glencoe, MD
The EXTRA trips between Forest Park, GA and ALL of the above, as well as the extra trips to Memphis, TN.

BTW, the package originally shipped from their warehouse in Memphis, TN and not Forest Park, GA. That came straight from the New Egg rep.

New Egg's policy of waiting 7 business days (although an inconvenience) ended Wednesday, they overnighted a replacement by Fedex. It also arrived today. Going to return the damaged one after speaking to New Egg in the morning.

New Egg is great, but their "Egg Saver" shipping sucks. Looking back at my invoices, it's been close to 8 years I've been dealing with New Egg. First USPS shipment, and first problem.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back