More of a flea market find

Linesider

Apr 16, 2024
SFL. Dade,keys,treasure coast
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
There’s a local coin dealer guy at one the local fleas here. He always keeps 90% stuff stacked in van. So over the weekend he had some i went to go buy. Well he had more than i had cash. So i told him I’ll be right back. I guess he didn’t take my word for it. By time i made it back. He had sold all the 90% coins.
Well this worked out for the best. He felt kinda bad about it. So he made me an offer on some (what he called scrap) silver. As he explained he pursued in bulk as scrap. Told me he would ad 25$ to what he paid. Typed the number in his phone and placed face down. Then says. Make me an offer. Well I don’t buy silver jewelry. I usually just find it with my MD with that said i was still intersted but walked have to be a deal/steal for me. Soooo i counted and said to myself id pay about 10 bucks a piece. They were all tangled together so it was a ball park rough guess. Well wouldn’t u know. I GUESSED THE SAME number he had on phone. At first i was like shut maybe I should’ve said lower. But after getting home separating and checking in detail. I think i killed it. One piece even stamped 10k so I’m thinking white gold??? If any one recognizes last signature on last pic. That’s the only one having a hard time with. Rest look native and/or Mexican made.

Attachments

• IMG_0166.jpeg
    IMG_0166.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0167.jpeg
    IMG_0167.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0168.jpeg
    IMG_0168.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0170.jpeg
    IMG_0170.jpeg