More finds at the old home site......

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
Hope everyone is having just as much fun as i am when they go out and swing their machine. When it all comes down to it thats why we do it. At least for me. I know it helps me get my lazy ass out of the house. Even more so when you never know what your going to find. Injoy and HH all

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 406
Upvote 0
Very nice finds MM,I'M with you I could dig tho's old relics all day long.I have a lions head just like that I dug in a basement if I can find the disk I put it on I'll post .HH

MM, This is the lions head I found a little over a year ago,dont have a coin to show size but is about the same in size as yours.HH

Attachments

• MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 293
Hi, Yea we do it for the thrill of finding things. I love old cool relic type things, we all do. Some relics are worth way more than a dirty old coin.

JARMAN said:
MM, This is the lions head I found a little over a year ago,don't have a coin to show size but is about the same in size as yours.HH

Your a metal hunter and you don't have a coin, is that strange to anyone else?? What did you get mad or sad and spend all your clad.

Attachments

• Shocked.jpg
    Shocked.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 293
  • Shocked.jpg
    Shocked.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 235
The knife looks like an Imperial brand,and I like you ,would rather find neat little relics like this than most of the stuff we do find.....Silver included.............Nice Digs...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back