Monkeyboy007, the monkey spy, with a license to sling poop!!!!

Monkeyboy007

Dec 28, 2006
Southeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50 and Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Hey, just got started, live in Evadale Texas, the Dirty Dale, Go Dirty Dale Cuttin Crew!!!!!!!!!!
I'm 45 years old (Male, until I got married, don't know what catagory I fall in now :), )

Here is the mugshot, please remove small children and anyone with a weak stomach from the room before viewing, you've been warned, don't expect me to clean up the puke on the floor!!!!!

Clint

Attachments

• me14.jpg
    me14.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 653
You aught to see me in Bermuda shorts!!! and long white socks..............
whoooohooooo, ladies, back off, the dancer can not be bothered with autographs now!!!!

Clint

Welcome to TreasureNet and the Mugs, Monkeyboy. :)

You seem pretty shy. Just relax and say what's on your mind. Don't hold anything back! ;D ::) :P

Miss Mona, thanks for the welcome and never SHY!!!, Just Bashfull!! (YEAH,RIGHT!!!!) :-X
Pretty much-what you see is what you get (not a real bargain-per my wife ::))
Clump63, thanks for the welcome

Clint

P.S. I found 2.95$ today all clad, but damit, it was cool!!!!!! ( Oh, yeah, 48 pull tabs, 5 nails, 3 full alluminum (sp?) cans and 3 things I have no idea what they are)

Just to let everybody know, the wife will not be taking belly dancing lessons,
but I might, The lady I know who does belly dancing already has a set of the arm rings that I asked about, so I'm gonna stretch them out, pretend I'ma woman and enter a class, all I gotta do is let my hair grow and shave my chest, legs, arms, nech and back and I should be good to go for a day or two...

Clint
P.S. this is all unfair, I just gave the wife a ring I found in our yard that I think is real gold with real gems, and she STILL won't take the belly dancing classes for me, women are SO UNREASONABLE!!!!!, I would belly dance for any woman that gave me gold!!!!(might make her wish she lived in some other country, but I would dance!!!)

Hiya Clint,

Wake up!!! Take a deep breath...feel better? ;D ;D How many fingers am I holding up? LOL Anyway, welcome to TN. Looking forward to more pics/posts of your finds. BTW, the ring you just found is gorgeous.

;) RR

I got a big laugh out of your picture. :D Guess you don't have any vanity. ;D

I'd sling some poop but have already seen you find some good treasure. So you are a real man.

Mirage

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back