XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Picture 123.jpg
    Picture 123.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 686
Upvote 0
Oh man, that's a bad omen! That represents the voodoo god Ahutu. If you don't take it back and bury it where you dug it and send your best finds to the person who told you about it, you'll have terrible things happen to you. :laughing7:

daytondigger said:
Oh man, that's a bad omen! That represents the voodoo god Ahutu. If you don't take it back and bury it where you dug it and send your best finds to the person who told you about it, you'll have terrible things happen to you. :laughing7:
:D :D :D

LOL, why would any one wear that thing to begin with??? Maybe Tnet will have a contest for ugliest ring of the year, you would have to be in the top 5 at least, LOL. Hey not putting down your find at all, at least you have been out hunting. Thats a lot more then I have done the past few weeks. Good luck,

HH Charlie

looks like some bad MOJO there my friend , glad you found it not me , :icon_thumleft:

Looks like one of those rings you get out of the gumball machines at the grocery store.

1960's Gold Tin Gorilla Toy Ring
Estimated Value: $10.00
Seven designs

Badger Blue Gem Eyes Toy Ring
Badger Green Gem Eyes Toy Ring
Drama Masks Toy Ring
Smokey the Bear Toy Ring
Monkey Toy Ring
Horseshoe Toy Ring
Gorilla Toy Ring

Attachments

• il_430xN.63849346.jpg
    il_430xN.63849346.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 595
I saw a ring posted here like this one about a month ago, seems like they are coming to surface now :icon_thumleft:

It is ugly but much cooler now that we see what it is! Gold foil!

Wow here's my two....Your not alone..... ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• 6-21-08 M D 004.jpg
    6-21-08 M D 004.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 474
  • 6-21-08 M D 004.jpg
    6-21-08 M D 004.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 470
Fun find, and awesome post title.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back